- #J04250 000001000 J04250000001000
Mapex Armory Series 5-Piece Rock Shell Pack
- Write a Review
The Armory Series by Mapex features a 6-ply birch and maple shell that outputs a warm, focused tone. SONIClear bearing edge, tom suspension and floor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile hybrid maple/birch shells with an upgraded Armory series snare.
The Armory Series by Mapex features a 6-ply birch and maple shell that outputs a warm, focused tone. SONIClear bearing edge, tom suspension and floor tom legs allow the heads to sit flat and increase shell resonance. Mapex Saturn IV-style lugs ensure a firm tune while providing a low-mass aesthetic.
In addition, all Armory shell packs include the 14" x 5-1/2" Tomahawk Black-Plated Steel Snare. The Tomahawk produces a bright, focused and loud backbeat and adds style to all Armory shell packs.
This purchase includes a manufacturer trade-in offer for ANY of Mapex's Armory Series four other snare drums. You'll have two weeks after your Armory kit purchase to test out the Tomahawk and, if the Tomahawk snare doesn't fit your sound, you can trade it in directly with Mapex for one of the other four Armory Snare drums at no charge.
- Maple/Birch 6-ply 7.2mm shell
- SONIClear Bearing Edge
- SONIClear Tom Suspension
- Saturn IV style lug
- SONIClear Floor Tom Legs
- Armory Tomahawk Snare Drum
- Kick Drum: 22 x 18"
- Toms: 10 x 8" and 12 x 9"
- Floor toms: 16 x 16"
- Snare: 14 x 5.5"
An armory that doubles as an arsenal. Wield it today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.