- #J41765 000001000 J41765000001000
Mapex Storm Rock 5-piece Drum Set
- Write a Review
The Mapex Storm Rock set is the best complete drum set perfect for the first time player needing a set with all of the hardware included. The all pop...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beginner kit with great tone and dynamic looks right out of the box.
The Mapex Storm Rock set is the best complete drum set perfect for the first time player needing a set with all of the hardware included. The all poplar Mapex Shells have the Mapex SONIClear™ bearing edge making tuning very simple and gives the drums plenty of tone. The 22" bass drum delivers a punchy low end. All of the hardware is double-braced and along with the drums boast one of the best warranties in the business.
Every Storm set has poplar shells with Mapex SONIClear bearing edges for quick and effortless tuning. Shorter tom size depths deliver instant full tone and allow for easier tom positioning. The newly designed Storm hardware is rugged, with three tiered cymbal stands for maximum adjustments.
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 7, 12 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Snare: 14 x 5 in.
- Total pieces: 5
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Total cymbals: 0
- Hardware: Yes
- Bass pedal: Yes
- Hi-hat stand: Yes
- Boom stand: Yes
- Straight stand: Yes
- Throne: Not Applicable
- Hardware pieces: 3
- Shell material: Poplar
- Construction: Info Not Available
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: Proprietary
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Low-mass
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Wrap
- Origin country: China
The Mapex Storm series has rolled in. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.