- 580647 000121000 580647000121000
Meinl African Bougarabou
- Write a Review
The Meinl Bougarabou is proudly made in the tradition of the Jola people of southern Senegal. The classic bougarabou features an elongated goblet-sha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great looking, easy to play hand drum with authentic African tones.
The Meinl Bougarabou is proudly made in the tradition of the Jola people of southern Senegal. The classic bougarabou features an elongated goblet-shaped body carved from mahogany wood. A bougarabou drum can be played with traditional conga or djembe techniques, and makes a rich complement within drum ensembles.
- Carved from one solid piece of plantation-grown mahogany wood
- Hand-selected cow skin drum head
- Pre-stretched HTP nylon rope
- Complex carving
- 12" diameter x 24" high
Order this authentic African sounding hand drum and join the circle. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Huge Tone
- Jazz Clubs
- Small Venues
Comments about Meinl African Bougarabou:
These drums are extremely well-made, have plenty of tonal range and sound great. Not as loud as a djembe, and not as light, but far more versatile and way more bass. You can tune these all the way up into djembe range if thats your thing or leave it in the medium range for which it was intended. There is lots to like here for very little money compared to other drums.