- #J49594 000001001 J49594000001001
Meinl African Style Fire Rhythm Series Rope Tuned Wood Djembe
10 in. Black
- Write a Review
The Meinl Fire Rhythm Series Original African Rope Tuned Djembe has a black finish with hand carved designs. This high quality instrument is crafted ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A magnificently and meticulously crafted instrument with remarkable sound and style.
The Meinl Fire Rhythm Series Original African Rope Tuned Djembe has a black finish with hand carved designs. This high quality instrument is crafted with great attention to detail and provides an outstanding, full-volume sound.
The Meinl Original African Style Rope Tuned Djembe is made from a solid log of plantation grown Mahogany. This wood species has the proper density and stability to assure a high quality Djembe from sustainable sources. Meinl Djembes are headed with hand selected shaved goatskin (shaded black on Fire Rhythm Series). The traditional Mali-Weave tuning system with pre-stretched HTP rope is an easy and reliable way to keep the Djembe in tune.
The Djembe is first formed on a lathe. The body is then carefully shaped by hand for a perfect bearing edge and proper interior contours. These factors are critical for optimum sound characteristics: Deep bass notes, full clear tones, and crisp cutting slaps, all without unwanted overtones.
Black finish with hand carved designs
Made from a solid log of plantation grown Mahogany
Headed with hand selected shaved goatskin
Traditional Mali-Weave tuning system with pre-stretched HTP rope
First formed on a lathe then carefully shaped by hand
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.