- #580650 000122000 580650000122000
Meinl African Style Rope Tuned Djembe with Bag
- Write a Review
The Meinl Original African Style Rope Tuned Wood Djembe is carved from one solid piece of plantation grown mahogany wood. This high-quality instrumen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An outstanding, full voluminous sound.
The Meinl Original African Style Rope Tuned Wood Djembe is carved from one solid piece of plantation grown mahogany wood. This high-quality instrument is crafted with great attention to detail and provide an outstanding, full voluminous sound. The Mali-Weave rope tuning system guarantees a proper and long-lasting tuning of the hand drum. The Earth Rhythm Series features a carved design in black and brown. It also comes bundled with the Professional Djembe Bag.
- Carved from a solid piece of plantation-grown mahogany wood
- Hand-selected goat skin drum head
- Double braided HTP nylon ropes
- Hand-carved design
- Comes with a Professional Djembe Bag
Stand out in the drum circle with this djembe's cutting highs and rich deep lows. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.