- #580652 000397000 580652000397000
Meinl Amadito Valdes Artist Series Timbales
- Write a Review
These Amadito Valdes Timbales from Meinl's Artist Series feature two beautiful black powder-coated steel shells. The drums also feature two worked in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tribute to one of the greatest timbaleros ever.
These Amadito Valdes Timbales from Meinl's Artist Series feature two beautiful black powder-coated steel shells. The drums also feature two worked in flanges, the Floatune Tuning System, and an adjustable cowbell holder. A height-adjustable tilting double-braced tripod stand comes included along with an Accessory pouch, an L-shaped tuning key, and some Tune Up Oil.
- Black powder-coated steel shells
- Two worked in flanges
- Floatune Tuning System
- Adjustable cowbell holder
- Height adjustable tilting double braced tripod stand
- Accessory pouch
- L-shaped tuning key
- Tune Up Oil
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.