More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J05113 000001000 J05113000001000
Meinl Artisan Edition Fandango Line Flamenco Cajon
Indian Heartwood Frontplate
- Write a Review
Careful consideration for sound, look, and player comfort is taken to great lengths with Meinl's Fandango line of Artisan Cajons. A 14mm thick resona...Read More
A line of cajons built with uncompromised standards.
Careful consideration for sound, look, and player comfort is taken to great lengths with Meinl's Fandango line of Artisan Cajons. A 14mm thick resonating body constructed of solid Tulypiel Wood is carved on the inside for uncompromising sound quality and is supported by specially formulated soft rubber feet.
16 adjustable vertical strings are positioned against the ergonomically curved Indian Apple Wood frontplate. This wood, commonly used in veneers and home décor, adds striking beauty and elegance to this instrument. Convex contact of the hands on the frontplate allows for added control, sensitivity, and comfort for the player.
Find your optimal snare sound by adjusting the two independent tuning screws on the bottom for tight or loose string tension.
- Indian heartwood frontplate
- 14mm tulip poplar resonating body
- 16 adjustable, vertical strings
- Two independent tuning screws
- Solid body is carved on the inside for a dry sound
- Extra sound port ring for compression
- Ergonomically curved and rounded frontplate with concave contact
- Specially formulated rubber feet
- Decorative wood inlay
- Satin finish
- Tuning key included
Artisan Edition Fandango Line Flamenco Cajon
- Width: 11 1/2"
- Height: 18 3/4"
- Depth: 12"