- J13144 000000000 J13144000000000
Meinl Basic Cymbal Set
- Write a Review
The cymbals of Meinl's BCS Cymbal Set are made from MS63 alloy for a warm, harmonic and balanced sound. The hi-hats produce a bright "chick" and an a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 2-cymbal set from Meinl that fuses quality and value.
The cymbals of Meinl's BCS Cymbal Set are made from MS63 alloy for a warm, harmonic and balanced sound. The hi-hats produce a bright "chick" and an aggressive sizzle when played open. The BCS 18" crash/ride blends the cutting "ping" sound found in a ride cymbal with a smooth crash effect when played as a crash cymbal. The size and weight of this model makes it useful for a multitude of purposes.
Meinl BCS cymbals are recommended for any style of music a beginner may be getting into while exploring their sound.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.