- #580656 000001412 580656000001412
Black 5.75 In x 8.75 In
- Write a Review
The Bata Drum dates back 500 years and is rooted in cultures around the world, primarily Nigeria, Cuba and Puerto Rico. Meinl's Bata delivers the aut...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Combines tradition with modern technology and innovation.
The Bata Drum dates back 500 years and is rooted in cultures around the world, primarily Nigeria, Cuba and Puerto Rico. Meinl's Bata delivers the authentic, traditional sound from a premium fiberglass body and hand-selected buffalo skin heads with traditional TT-R-Rims. It's durable, lightweight, and is comfortable to play. Nylon strap and tuning key are included.
- Fiberglass shell
- Hand-selected buffalo hide heads
- Traditional TTR-Rims
- Comes with a nylon strap and tuning key
Trust Meinl's expertise in making authentic and high-quality instruments. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.