- 580660 000083000 580660000083000
Meinl Bodhran Frame Drum
- Write a Review
The Meinl Bodhran is made in the classic Celtic style. The drum is held by means of the wooden cross bars and is usually played with the double-heade...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tunable classic Celtic drum with great tone.
The Meinl Bodhran is made in the classic Celtic style. The drum is held by means of the wooden cross bars and is usually played with the double-headed tipper (sold separately, #580701). Internal tuning system ensures you find just the tuning you want.
Frame made of Rubber wood
Hand-selected goat skin head
Internal tuning system
Add the sound of traditional Celtic percussion to your arsenal.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Huge Tone
Comments about Meinl Bodhran Frame Drum:
Don't expect the hide to be pristine. I returned the first one because I thought it looked old--and it was gift for a friend so I wanted it to look new. The second one had the same discolorations and marks. i think it was more about the goat than about the drum (or the hide) sitting in the sun. Anyway, it is lovely and the markings make it more interesting to look at. The wood and the structure are gorgeous, and the tone is fabulous. My friend was instantly entranced by the tone, the responsiveness, and his ability to make lovely sound even with his first touch.