- 584762 000018000 584762000018000
Meinl Byzance Dark China
- Write a Review
This Byzance Dark China cymbal produces low frequencies and is dark and dirty, both in sound and appearance. It has an aggressive attack with a washy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get your low freq on with this dark and dirty China cymbal.
This Byzance Dark China cymbal produces low frequencies and is dark and dirty, both in sound and appearance. It has an aggressive attack with a washy, short sustain.
Dark cymbals are not lathed and have their original appearance and sound characteristic. They are distinguished by an earthy sound with a fairly short sustain.
This Meinl Byzance China cymbal is completely hand-hammered into shape and satisfies the highest demands of its users. Every Byzance cymbal is a piece of art and has its own unique sound characteristics which can never be duplicated.
- Aggressive attack
- Washy, short sustain
If you want an aggressive China that sounds as dirty as it looks, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.