- Product 449817
Meinl Byzance Heavy Ride Brilliant Cymbal
- Write a Review
The Byzance Ride Cymbal has a high frequency range caused by the highly polished finish. Penetrating, defined, bright bell and a glassy, clear ping.T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Penetrates any mix with diamond-like focus and clarity.
The Byzance Ride Cymbal has a high frequency range caused by the highly polished finish. Penetrating, defined, bright bell and a glassy, clear ping.
The Byzance Brilliant Finish series is handmade in Turkey using B20 bronze alloy. The finish is extremely bright due to Meinl's two-step buffing process. The sound has a full mature dark tone that is good for almost any style of modern music.
- B20 bronze alloy
- Hand hammered into shape
- Utmost in musicality
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Meinl Byzance Heavy Ride Brilliant Cymbal:
it has a very dark crash and almost no ping. if you are a rock drummer, i hope you will be using it as a crash rather than a ride. it is much thinner than i expected, about as thin as a zildjian medium ride, infact i wouldnt call it a heavy ride at all. overall it's a good cymbal. I just wouldn't reccomend it for heavy music.