- J20377 000001000 J20377000001000
Meinl Byzance Jazz Ralph Peterson Signature Symmetry Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
The Byzance Symmetry Ride was developed in cooperation with renowned jazz drummer and Meinl artist, Ralph Peterson. The hammering, lathing techniques...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-hammered for soft, dry and controlled tones.
The Byzance Symmetry Ride was developed in cooperation with renowned jazz drummer and Meinl artist, Ralph Peterson. The hammering, lathing techniques, and bell are all designed to not only give this cymbal a distinct voice, but also to allow the cymbal to be used for many different musical styles. From funk and R&B to straight ahead jazz, it is reminiscent of old school sounds, yet futuristic with its playability, clarity and underlying growl.
A dry character and complex wash make this cymbal relevant in todays music with a homage to the early era of jazz, R&B, and funk.
Rediscover the complex, splashy cymbals of old-time jazz. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.