- 449835 000089000 449835000089000
Meinl Byzance Jazz Thin Ride Traditional Cymbal
- Write a Review
Traditional jazz ride cymbal with a perfect blend of spread and shimmer. Intensive hammering results in a harmonic, colorful sound with lots of depth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
If you're looking for the super-thin buttery feel of true vintage cymbals, you've found it.
Traditional jazz ride cymbal with a perfect blend of spread and shimmer. Intensive hammering results in a harmonic, colorful sound with lots of depth.
The Byzance Jazz Series from Meinl are authentic jazz cymbals handmade in Turkey from B20 bronze alloy. The sound is not too loud or too bright, but just what you need for traditional jazz.
B20 bronze alloy
Hand hammered into shape
Utmost in musicality
Now you don't have go to Instanbul to find true jazz cymbals. Order your Byzance cymbals today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Buttery crash/ Istanbul-esk feel
- Fantastic stick definition
- Great bell for funk/reggae/classic rock
- gets dirty quickly
- sometimes too loud for smaller rooms
- Main ride for literally any gigging drummer
Comments about Meinl Byzance Jazz Thin Ride Traditional Cymbal:
Drummer of 10 years here, specializing in modern church worship music (Hillsong Worship, Bethel Music, etc.), but also gigging in blues/indie rock bands. I bought this ride back in June 2015 and since then, it has become the staple of my style and a necessary tool for my music. Trust me when i say this that cymbal is 100% worth the investment. For me it was a feat to get my hands on my 22" version. GC didn't have any in stock in their warehouses or anything so they had to get in contact with Meinl personally and send it to me but man i wouldn't have it any other way. I personally prefer this cymbal to the Zyldjian K Light Ride as this Jazz ride is a bit warmer but with some bright undertones that match well with other Meinl Byz. Trad. cymbals. To each his own i guess, but i'll stick w/ Meinl for now. :-)
Setup: (All Meinl Byzance Traditional except for ride) 15" medium hats, 19" medium thin crash, 22" med. thin jazz ride, 21" medium crash
- Was this a gift?: