- 580665 000419000 580665000419000
Meinl Byzance Sky Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
The Byzance Sky Ride Cymbal is uniquely sized at 19" giving it great feel and fast response. It provides a low frequency range, yet higher than the 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Earthy darkness and dry definition, with the power of expression.
The Byzance Sky Ride Cymbal is uniquely sized at 19" giving it great feel and fast response. It provides a low frequency range, yet higher than the 20" dark ride, with esoteric character due to the untreated finish. Dark, earthy, with a short sustain and a defined ping and bell.
This ride cymbal is handmade in Turkey using B20 bronze alloy. Its surface is completely unlathed, giving it a raw, natural, and unprocessed look.
- Made in Turkey
- Untreated finish
- B20 bronze alloy
- Utmost in musicality
- Extensive range
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.