- H95030 000001000 H95030000001000
Meinl Byzance Traditional Medium Hi-Hat Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
The Byzance Traditional Medium Hi-Hats deliver a wide dynamic spectrum with a soft, warm sound. Unobtrusive and controlled open hi-hat sound with a c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Oversized hi-hats with a traditional finish and a warm, round tone.
The Byzance Traditional Medium Hi-Hats deliver a wide dynamic spectrum with a soft, warm sound. Unobtrusive and controlled open hi-hat sound with a crisp chick.ï»¿
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Responsive Feel
- Jazz Clubs
- Small Venues
Comments about Meinl Byzance Traditional Medium Hi-Hat Cymbal Pair:
I play a big 26" kick kit so larger cymbals seem to sound better, I tried the 15" hats as well, nice, but these have just a bit more body. If you were not looking at them you may not think they were 16' hats. The sound is very controllable and they have great difinition. I would say they are medium volume so they are not overwhelming and could be used on a smaller kit. They feel great to lay into and have a nice wash to them. I use a sturdy hi hat stand for these for sure. Your hi hat stand will sit a bit further away from you if you don't want them crowding your snare, you may consider that depending on how you sit on your kit.