- 580671 000000000 580671000000000
Meinl Cajita Percussion Instrument
- Write a Review
The Meinl Cajita is developed from the classic Peruvian folk instrument. It hangs from the neck and is played with the included wooden striker in one...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Creates a wide variety of sounds, effects, and moods.
The Meinl Cajita is developed from the classic Peruvian folk instrument. It hangs from the neck and is played with the included wooden striker in one hand while the other hand controls the handle on the lid, opening and closing it to create a wide variety of sounds, effects, and moods.
- Constructed of Rubber wood
- Soft nylon cord
- Solid piano hinge
- Easy-grip handle
- Includes a wooden striker
- Matte finish
Expand your percussion arsenal with this fun little drum. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- many ways to make different tones and sounds!
Comments about Meinl Cajita Percussion Instrument:
I facilitate drum circles, sometimes I use it to facilitate a "catch the rhythm in the box" game, stopping and starting the circle by opening and closing the box as a cue, I also put it out on the percussion table so it is available for people to play with. Great ice-breaker and conversation starter