- 584773 000010000 584773000010000
Meinl Candela Percussion Hi-hats
- Write a Review
The Meinl Candela Percussion Hi-Hats were specially designed for cajon players. They can be played by hand or with lighter sticks. The top is extreme...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
These hats were made for cajon players, and are extremely responsive, even at low volumes.
The Meinl Candela Percussion Hi-Hats were specially designed for cajon players. They can be played by hand or with lighter sticks. The top is extremely thin for a fast, controlled response. They work great with the Meinl Low Hat (584899), a short 29"-high hi-hat stand made specifically for use with a cajon.
Meinl's Percussion Cymbals from the Candela Series have been designed to meet the specific requirements of today's percussionists. They are extremely thin cymbals and produce soft, exotic tones, are tonally matched, and respond even at lower volumes.
- Extra-thin top cymbal
- Can be played by hand or with sticks
- Fast, controlled response
- Great at low volumes
Your cajon can produce just about any sound a drum kit can...except the hi-hats. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.