- #580748 000016000 580748000016000
Meinl Candela Series Percussion Crash
- Write a Review
This Meinl Percussion Crash Cymbal from the Candela Series is extremely thin for fast response and quick decay. It produces soft, exotic tones and is...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fast response and quick decay.
This Meinl Percussion Crash Cymbal from the Candela Series is extremely thin for fast response and quick decay. It produces soft, exotic tones and is tonally matched to respond well at lower volumes. This cymbal can be played either by hand or hit with a stick, offering quick accents when you need them.
- B20 Bronze
- Hand hammered
- Brilliant finish
- Fast response and attack
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.