- 580750 000014000 580750000014000
Meinl Candela Series Percussion Jingle Bell
- Write a Review
Meinl's Candela Series Percussion Jingle Bell is precisely hammered and has six pairs of jingles for an exotic, rattling, sizzle sound effect. Meinl'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Paint a new picture of sound.
Meinl's Candela Series Percussion Jingle Bell is precisely hammered and has six pairs of jingles for an exotic, rattling, sizzle sound effect.
Meinl's Candela effects cymbals meet the needs of today's percussionists offering unique sounds suitable for just about every musical style. They are extremely thin, producing soft, exotic tones, and are tonally matched so they respond even at lower volumes.
- B8 Bronze
- Precisely hammered
- Built in jingles
Add exotic flavor to your setup. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.