- H70665 000000000 H70665000000000
Meinl Classics Custom Medium Cymbal Set with Case
- Write a Review
Meinl's Classics Custom series are made in Germany using B10 bronze alloy for an explosive modern sound with lots of attack and a moderate decay. Thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the most popular sizes in a hard-hitting Classic Custom pack, ready to haul to the gig.
Meinl's Classics Custom series are made in Germany using B10 bronze alloy for an explosive modern sound with lots of attack and a moderate decay. This pack includes a 16" crash, 20" ride, and 14" hi-hats. Includes cymbal case.
They're perfect for adding to your existing set-up since they blend so well with almost any other cymbal. The ride provides strong ping with a rich tonal spread. Hi-hats have plenty of cut and projection with sticks and strong chick tone. A colorful-sounding crash in a range of sizes to blend with almost any cymbal setup.
- 16" crash
- 20" ride
- 14" hi-hats
Very bright, clear sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.