- 449964 000080000 449964000080000
Meinl Classics Medium Hi-Hat Cymbals
- Write a Review
The Meinl Classics Hi-Hat Cymbal has an extremely wide dynamic spectrum with a lively, warm sound. Meinl's Classics series is made in Germany using B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Brilliant open hi-hat and crisp chick.
The Meinl Classics Hi-Hat Cymbal has an extremely wide dynamic spectrum with a lively, warm sound.
Meinl's Classics series is made in Germany using B8 bronze alloy. These cymbals have an explosive modern sound, with lots of attack and a moderate decay. They are perfect for adding onto your existing setup since they blend so well with almost any other cymbal. With a huge selection of sizes and styles you can find a cymbal that is just what you need without breaking the bank. Good for rock, country, pop and metal.
- B8 bronze alloy
- Excellent craftsmanship
- Extensive selection of different models
The word is out - Meinl cymbals rock. Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Meinl Classics Medium Hi-Hat Cymbals:
The first cymbals I ever bought were a pair of 14" Meinl Classic Hi-hats when i was starting off as a beginner.They're good quality and I used them for a very long time even as my cymbals and kit changed they stayed there - I still have them now as auxillary hi-hats. There are barely any bad points, but one is that when you hit them open, they resonate for a VERY VERY long time! They are great hi hats though and I would recommend buying them. If you want to go with something that has more chick, you can go for the Soundwave style hats, where the bottom cymbal is rippled. And if you want to move on from these I reccommend the MB20 range, which has a more aggressive sound for music like rock.