- 449963 000153000 449963000153000
Meinl Classics Mini Hi-Hat Cymbals
- Write a Review
The Meinl Classics Mini Hi-Hat Cymbals have bright overtones with lots of warmth. Their small size gives them lightning response and performance. Mei...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Penetrating open hi-hat sound with a fat, cutting, chick sound.
The Meinl Classics Mini Hi-Hat Cymbals have bright overtones with lots of warmth. Their small size gives them lightning response and performance.
Meinl's Classics series is made in Germany using B8 bronze alloy. These cymbals have an explosive modern sound . . . lots of attack and a moderate decay. They are perfect for adding onto your existing setup since they blend so well with almost any other cymbal. With a huge selection of sizes and styles you can find a cymbal that is just what you need without breaking the bank. Good for rock, country, pop and metal.
B8 bronze alloy
Extensive selection of different models
Outstanding sound characteristics
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.