- #H95766 000001001 H95766000001001
Tiki Black 12 in.
- Write a Review
The MEINL Djembefola is a top-of-the line drum, carved from one solid piece of plantation grown mahogany wood and comes with a double rope runner tun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality drum carved from plantation grown wood.
The MEINL Djembefola is a top-of-the line drum, carved from one solid piece of plantation grown mahogany wood and comes with a double rope runner tuning system. The heads of these drums are made using the highest grade hides available - selected for uniform thickness to give consistent warm tone and response. The shape of the instrument is different from other MEINL Djembes and it is carved out on the inside to create the best possible sound projection.?
- Carved from one solid piece of plantation grown Mahogany Wood
- Highest grade goat heads
- Special shape keeps the tuning longer
- Carved out in the inside for better sound
- Pre-stretched HTP nylon ropes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.