- Write a Review
Consistent cutting tones, night after night, wherever you go.
This conga drum from Meinl's Fibercraft Designer Series offers dependability and professional sound characteristics. It is made from premium fiberglass and is finished in a dazzling carbon.
Fiberglass is used because it has defined and cutting characteristics, and is able to cut through the mix easier than wood congas. The conga also is consistent in any environment, never changing with the climate or humidity levels, like wood congas do.
Some of its other features include True Skin Buffalo drum Heads, providing authentic feel, and tone. Chrome-plated 10mm strong tuning lugs for durability and precise tuning. Chrome-plated 4mm rounded SSR-Rims providing a comfortable playing experience.
- 30" tall
- Premium fiberglass
- True Skin Buffalo Heads
- 10mm strong tuning lugs
- 4mm rounded SSR-Rims
- Chrome plated hardware
- Meinl Conga Saver (patented)
- Meinl Soundpads
- Accessory pouch
- L-shaped tuning key
- Tune Up Oil
Experience Meinl's professional fiberglass congas for yourself, and hear, see, and feel the difference. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.