- 580694 004320000 580694004320000
Meinl Fiberglass Liquid Ibo Drum
Condition 1 - Mint Black/White
- Write a Review
The Meinl Fiberglass Liquid Ibo Drum is a twist on Meinl's classic Ibo drum. A sealed metal chamber containing water adds fluctuating ovetones to its...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A liquid chamber adds fluctuating overtones, which give you new sounds at every turn of your hands.
The Meinl Fiberglass Liquid Ibo Drum is a twist on Meinl's classic Ibo drum. A sealed metal chamber containing water adds fluctuating ovetones to its fundamentals and is permanently bonded to the rugged fiberglass body. The Fiberglass Liquid Ibo Drum is easy to play and offers lots of tonal variations as you experiment with your technique.
Large rugged fiberglass body
Special bottom, filled with water
Built-in microphone hole
Resistant shell construction
Includes a foam padded base
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.