- #491211 000001078 491211000001078
Meinl Floatune Conga
- Write a Review
With the Floatune tuning system, all mounting hardware is completely isolated from the shell. This avoids the need to drill through the shell and mou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With the true and innovative Meinl Floatune Tuning System.
With the Floatune tuning system, all mounting hardware is completely isolated from the shell. This avoids the need to drill through the shell and mount hardware with bolts which reduces the resonant vibrations of the shell. The Floatune Tuning System tunes up just like lug-equipped congas, only with an improved sound.
- Material: Two-ply rubber wood (Hevea brasiliensis Muell.-Argentina)
- Floatune tuning system
- True-skin buffalo heads
- 10mm strong tuning lugs
- 4mm rounded SSR-rims
- Chrome-plated hardware
- MEINL Conga Saver (patented)
- MEINL Soundpads
- Accessory pouch
- L-shaped tuning key
- Tune-up oil
- High-gloss finish
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.