- 491151 000005110 491151000005110
Meinl Floatune Fiberglass Qweeka / Cuica Drum
Red 8 In
- Write a Review
The cuica drum (or 'Qweeka' drum as coined by Meinl) is popular in Brazilian Samba music. To play the percussion instrument, one hand controls the pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Creates the moaning, squeaking sound heard in Brazilian percussion.
The cuica drum (or 'Qweeka' drum as coined by Meinl) is popular in Brazilian Samba music. To play the percussion instrument, one hand controls the pressure of the head thereby changing the pitch of the tone and the other hand rubs an internal bamboo shaft with a moist cloth.
- Size: 8"-diameter head
- Material: premium fiberglass
- Floatune tuning system
- Hand-selected goat head
- Tuning key included
- Color: red
The authentic cuica sound in a durable Meinl fiberglass version! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.