- #490832 000287000 490832000287000
Meinl Generation X China Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
Large cut-outs, exceptionally defined shape and wavy edge makes this Meinl cymbal outstanding and innovative. The Generation X China delivers an extr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Explosive attack and dark tone.
Large cut-outs, exceptionally defined shape and wavy edge makes this Meinl cymbal outstanding and innovative. The Generation X China delivers an extreme trashy sound with a lot of aggressive bite. Useable as a crash or a China cymbal for accenting and punctuating.
Meinl's innovative and award-winning Generation X cymbals have sounds that are consciously different and aimed towards advanced, experimental and unconventional drummers who are motivated to explore new sound territories. The Generation X cymbals offer contemporary and modern sounds which were designed in cooperation with some of today's most remarkable drummers.
- Unique sounds
- Innovative concepts
- High-tech computerized manufacturing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.