- 490011 000000000 490011000000000
Meinl Generation X Electro Stack 10" and 12" Effects Cymbals
- Write a Review
Hard, sizzling attack due to the waved china top with a trashy, white noise effect and an extremely short sustain due to the combination of two cymba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rude, crude, and sweet, just like you like it.
Hard, sizzling attack due to the waved china top with a trashy, white noise effect and an extremely short sustain due to the combination of two cymbals.
Meinl's Generation X Series offers a full range of special effect sounds previously not available. Years of input have led to the FX9 alloy and the unique shapes and configurations. Fast, explosive attack with quick decay make Gen X cymbals fit where other cymbals won't. Add a crazy new tone color to your setup today.
- Different sounds
- Innovative concepts
A burst of white noise that fits modern electronica and techno styles.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.