- 490009 000193000 490009000193000
Meinl Generation X Kinetik Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
The Generation X Kinetik is an extremely fast crash cymbal with a contemporary white noise quality. Short sustain due to the waved edge. Ideal for fa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed by Thomas Lang as a great additional tonal color for your set!
The Generation X Kinetik is an extremely fast crash cymbal with a contemporary white noise quality. Short sustain due to the waved edge. Ideal for fast accents.
Meinl's Generation X Series offers a full range of special effect sounds previously not available. Years of input have led to the FX9 alloy and the unique shapes and configurations. Fast, explosive attack with quick decay make Gen X cymbals fit where other cymbals won't. Add a crazy new tone color to your drum set today.
- Different sounds
- Innovative concepts
Order it with the protection of our money-back 45-day total satisfaction guarantee!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Meinl Generation X Kinetik Crash Cymbal:
I got this cymbal two weeks ago and I really like the sound of it, but I don't recomend it as a first crash, it sounds really deep a low pitched, but is not very explosive, it has a different, but really good sound. I have a Zildjian Z custom medium crash 17' and it sounds much more explosive, but its not half as deep as this Meinl. It is really outstanding due to its different sound, really interresting cymbal to have as a second or third crash.