- 490002 000000000 490002000000000
Meinl Generation X Rabb Pack Cymbal Set
- Write a Review
The Meinl Generation X Rabb Pack Cymbal Set includes 12" hi-hats, a 16" crash, and 18" Safari Series ride cymbals. The pack provides a wide palette o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A complete pre-packed pitch-matched cymbal pack.
The Meinl Generation X Rabb Pack Cymbal Set includes 12" hi-hats, a 16" crash, and 18" Safari Series ride cymbals. The pack provides a wide palette of white noise and electronic-like sounds for contemporary genres. It's a perfect add-on for existing setups and includes a free 8" Drumbal and cymbal bag.
The Free 8" Drumbal is a cymbal with a sound-waved edge designed to be placed on a drum. It's perfect for imitating white noise, hand claps, and other electronic effects. Placing the Drumbal on either side of the snare and hitting it with a stick allows the creation of electronic snare sounds. Includes playing tips on various ways to use it for talking drum and other special effects.
What's the TENSION TUNING system?
Using the wing nut of the cymbal stand, you can tune the Safari Ride to sound anywhere from trashy to virtually no decay. The Safari hihat can be tuned to control the amount of trashiness by increasing or decreasing the tension of the hihat clutch.
Meinl's Generation X Series offers a full range of special effect sounds previously not available. Years of input have led to the FX9 alloy and the unique shapes and configurations. Fast, explosive attack with quick decay make Gen X cymbals fit where other cymbals won't. Add a crazy new tone color to your setup today.
- Different sounds
- Innovative concepts
- High-tech computerized manufacturing
- 12" hi-hats
- 16" crash
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.