- #J49956 000002000 J49956000002000
Meinl HCS Trash Stack Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
These brass alloy models look and sound great, and let you get into playing MEINL at very realistic prices. Meinl specializes in crafting cymbals fro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tons of bite and fast decay at an unbelievable price.
These brass alloy models look and sound great, and let you get into playing MEINL at very realistic prices. Meinl specializes in crafting cymbals from many types of metal, which is why you can play all types of pop or rock with HCS and your sound will be warm. Meinl believes every drummer should play cymbals they feel good about. The 12 in. HCS Trash Stack pair is equipped with specially cut holes that boost trashiness and bite. This stack delivers a fast and aggressive sound with a short sustain that’s great for crash riding and colorful accents.
- Quantity: Pair
- Type: Effects/Other
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.