- 491247 000491000 491247000491000
Meinl Headliner Series 10" & 11" Wood conga set with Basket Stands
Wine Red Burst
- Write a Review
The compact size of this 10" and 11" conga pair is easy for young players to handle, light to carry, and has a full, rich sound. You can develop a fu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact congas ideal for younger players.
The compact size of this 10" and 11" conga pair is easy for young players to handle, light to carry, and has a full, rich sound. You can develop a full foundation of conga techniques and rhythms with these student-friendly drums.
- Sizes: 10" diameter and 11" diameter x 28" tall each
- Material: hevea wood from Argentina
- Hand-selected buffalo skin heads
- 8 mm strong tuning lugs
- Original MEINL-style tuning brackets
- 2 mm rounded rims
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Includes height-adjustable basket stands with quick set-up system, and tuning key
- High-gloss finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.