- Write a Review
A pair of crystal clear bongos to add pitch and cut to a Latin Jazz rhythm section.
The Meinl Headliner Series Acrylic Bongo has a great look. The transparent acrylic shells add a touch of bright and dry lightness to the tone. The shells are joined together in the traditional style.
- Hand-selected buffalo heads
- Rounded rims for playing comfort
- Black powder-coated hardware
A translucent twist on a classic Latin jazz instrument. Pick 'em up today!
- 6 1/2" Macho & 7 1/2" Hembra
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.