- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Headliner Series Wood Djembe
Wine Red Burst 12.50 in.
- Write a Review
- #H81305 000003002 H81305000003002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MEINL Headliner Series Djembes have it all! Equipped with hand-selected goat heads, they produce the classic djembe sounds reaching from fat bass...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beautiful MEINL Headliner Series Djembe at an incredible price.
The MEINL Headliner Series Djembes have it all! Equipped with hand-selected goat heads, they produce the classic djembe sounds reaching from fat basses to rich open tones and cutting slaps. Sleek, hourglass shape for more comfort.
25.25" height and 12.5" diameter
Black powder coated hardware
Original MEINL style tuning brackets
8mm strong tuning lugs
Hand-selected goat heads
2 mm rounded rims
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.