- Product H81288
Meinl Headliner Traditional Designer Series Conga
- Write a Review
The MEINL Headliner Traditional Designer series conga's compact size is easy for young players to handle, light to carry, and has a full, rich sound....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
MEINL's Headliner Traditional Designer conga is lightweight and super portable.
The MEINL Headliner Traditional Designer series conga's compact size is easy for young players to handle, light to carry, and has a full, rich sound. You can develop a full foundation of conga techniques and rhythms with these student-friendly drums.
- 28" tall
- Black powder-coated hardware
- Original MEINL style tuning brackets
- 8mm strong tuning lugs
- Hand-selected buffalo heads
- 2 mm rounded rims
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.