- J50009 000000000 J50009000000000
Meinl Hybrid Timbales with Height Adjustable Tripod Stand and Cowbell Holder
- Write a Review
These striking timbales feature hybrid shells made of natural Siam Oak and chrome plated steel. This unique twist adds rich, warm tones along with a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Elegant timbales that deliver incredibly rich tones.
These striking timbales feature hybrid shells made of natural Siam Oak and chrome plated steel. This unique twist adds rich, warm tones along with a touch of elegance. Specially designed aluminum lug casings round out the look. These timbales include a height adjustable tripod stand and cowbell holder.
- Hybrid shells made of natural Siam Oak and chrome plated steel
- Specially designed aluminum lug casings
- Include a height adjustable tripod stand and cowbell holder
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.