- #H96574 000002002 H96574000002002
Meinl Journey Series Rope Tuned Fiberglass Goatskin Head Djembe
Kenyan Quilt 10 in.
- Write a Review
This Meinl Journey Series Rope Tuned Fiberglass Djembe features a hand-selected goat head and is the perfect instrument for drum circles due to a lig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sturdy, lightweight conga featuring pre-stretched nylon tuning ropes.
This Meinl Journey Series Rope Tuned Fiberglass Djembe features a hand-selected goat head and is the perfect instrument for drum circles due to a lightweight, durable construction. The goat head produces warm bass tones and cutting slaps.ï»¿
- Lightweight, premium fiberglass construction
- Pre-stretched PP nylon ropes
- Hand-selected goat heads for warm tones
Proudly made for the most discerning musicians. Order today!
- 10" or 12"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.