- 445828 000000000 445828000000000
Meinl Luis Conte Brass Timbales
- Write a Review
Meinl is proud to pay homage to the great percussionist with their Artist Series Luis Conte Signature Timbales. Perfection is found in even the small...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Made with handmade artistry to the specs of the percussion master!
Meinl is proud to pay homage to the great percussionist with their Artist Series Luis Conte Signature Timbales. Perfection is found in even the smallest details of these totally professional drums.
All of the the specifications Luis requires for his instruments are realized in these gorgeous, solid brass timbales. The extensively hammered brass shells are 14" and 15", and feature two worked-in flanges, Cuban-style flared-out bottom edge, and brackets cast from a special brass alloy. Also includes a height-adjustable tilting double braced tripod stand with an adjustable cowbell holder, accessory pouch, tuning key, and tune up oil.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.