- #584767 000016000 584767000016000
Meinl M-Series Medium Crash
- Write a Review
The Meinl M-Series medium crash cymbal produces rich sounds characteristic of B20 bronze alloy. It speaks very quickly with beautiful warm undertones...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
B20 bronze informs this crash's brilliant musicality.
The Meinl M-Series medium crash cymbal produces rich sounds characteristic of B20 bronze alloy. It speaks very quickly with beautiful warm undertones, and shimmers with brilliance and musicality.
M-Series cymbals are made in Germany from B20 bronze alloy using high-tech computerized manufacturing standards. These cymbals have a traditional look and feel, but with a modern sound and distinct clarity. They have been developed for the needs of literally all styles of music and so they're perfect all-around, professional crash cymbals.
- Medium weight
- Fast attack
- Brilliant shimmer
- B20 bronze alloy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.