- Product 584766
Meinl M-Series Medium Hi-Hat Cymbals
- Write a Review
These Meinl M-Series medium hi-hats have an outstanding clear and bright stick sound with a phat chick, due to the heavyweight bottom. They feature a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An impressive pair of hats that are as bright as they are powerful.
These Meinl M-Series medium hi-hats have an outstanding clear and bright stick sound with a phat chick, due to the heavyweight bottom. They feature a strong and powerful response with a controlled feel.
The M-Series hi-hat cymbals are made in Germany from B20 bronze alloy using high-tech computerized manufacturing standards. These cymbals have a traditional look and feel, but with a modern sound and distinct clarity. They have been developed for the needs of literally all styles of music so they're perfect all-around, professional hi-hat cymbals.
- Phat chick sound
- Clear and bright stick response
- Powerful open response
- Medium top
- Heavy bottom
- B20 bronze alloy
- Hi-tech computerized manufacturing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.