- #H96585 000001001 H96585000001001
Meinl Marathon Classic Series Congas Set
Antique Tobacco Burst 11 and 11.75 in.
- Write a Review
The Meinl Marathon Classic Series Conga Set combines professional features at a very attractive price. This conga set is equipped with a height-adjus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This feature-rich conga set is a great accessory to add to your percussion setup.
The Meinl Marathon Classic Series Conga Set combines professional features at a very attractive price. This conga set is equipped with a height-adjustable, double-braced tripod stand. Includes the Meinl Conga saver, accessory pouch, tuning key and tune-up oil.
- True skin buffalo heads
- Rubber wood shell
- 8mm strong tuning lugs
- Original Meinl-style tuning brackets
- 2.6mm rounded SSR rims
- Black powder-coated hardware
Proudly made for the most discerning musicians. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.