- 443718 000010000 443718000010000
Meinl Marathon Classic Wood Tumba
- Write a Review
Strong 8mm tuning lugs with 3-point brackets and specially selected "True Skin" buffalo heads provide super-stable tuning and a great organic feel. L...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality manufacture and great tone, perfect for pros on a budget.
Strong 8mm tuning lugs with 3-point brackets and specially selected "True Skin" buffalo heads provide super-stable tuning and a great organic feel. Loud, ringing tone comes from the belly-shaped shell with a new attractive matte finish.
Traditional 30" height
Strong 8mm tuning lugs
3-point lug brackets
Hand-selected "True Skin" buffalo heads
Rounded black, powder-coated 2.5mm rims
Specially designed L-shaped tuning key
Meinl tune-up oil
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.