- Product J49554
Meinl Marathon Designer Series Conga
- Write a Review
The MEINL Marathon Classic Series Congas set the standard in their price range due to their unsurpassed musicality and durability. The Rubber Wood co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The standard in sound quality and craftsmanship at an unbeatable price point.
The MEINL Marathon Classic Series Congas set the standard in their price range due to their unsurpassed musicality and durability. The Rubber Wood construction and True Skin Buffalo heads provide sharp cutting slaps and deep resonant bass tones. All individual Marathon Series congas come with a MEINL conga basket stand, tuning key, accessory pouch and tune up oil.
- Unsurpassed musicality and durability
- Rubber Wood construction
- Equipped with True Skin Buffalo heads
- Sharp cutting slaps and deep resonant bass tones
- Includes a MEINL conga basket stand, tuning key, accessory pouch and tune up oil
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.