- 584894 000961075 584894000961075
Meinl Marathon Designer Series Quinto Conga Drum
AMBER FLAME 11 in.
- Write a Review
This Marathon Designer Series Quinto Conga is constructed of a two-ply rubberwood shell with a stylish appliqu graphic. It features a 11"-diameter Tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional features at a very attractive price.
This Marathon Designer Series Quinto Conga is constructed of a two-ply rubberwood shell with a stylish appliqu graphic. It features a 11"-diameter True Skin buffalo head, 8mm strong tuning lugs, 2.6mm rounded SSR-Rim, and black powder coated hardware.
Includes Steely II Conga Stand, Meinl Conga Saver, accessory pouch, L-shaped tuning key, and Tune Up Oil.
- Two-ply rubberwood shell
- 11"-diameter True Skin buffalo head
- 30"-height without stand
- 8mm strong tuning lugs
- 2.6mm rounded SSR-Rim
- Black powder coated hardware
- Includes Steely II Conga Stand, Meinl Conga Saver, accessory pouch, L-shaped tuning key, and Tune Up Oil
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.