- #J40596 000002001 J40596000002001
Meinl Marathon Exclusive Series 11 3/4" Conga with Stand
12 in. Chrome Plated
- Write a Review
Meinl Marathon Exclusive Series Congas feature a Siam oak shell for outstanding resonance. These hand drums are ideal for the working percussionist w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Durable, oak shell congas with many pro features.
Meinl Marathon Exclusive Series Congas feature a Siam oak shell for outstanding resonance. These hand drums are ideal for the working percussionist who demands a great sound and excellent craftsmanship. These congas are equipped with True Skin buffalo heads and include Meinl Steely II height adjustable conga stands.
- Two-ply Siam oak shell
- True skin buffalo heads
- 8mm strong tuning lugs
- 2.6mm rounded SSR rims
- Gold tone hardware
- Steely II conga stand
- Meinl conga saver
- Accessory pouch
- L-shaped tuning key
- Tune-up oil
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.