- 490705 000080000 490705000080000
Meinl MB10 Heavy Soundwave Hi-hat Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
The heavier weight of the Meinl Mb10 Heavy Soundwave Hi-Hats increases their volume and raises their pitch. They have a powerful and sizzling open so...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Soundwave design delivers powerful projection and enhanced volume.
The heavier weight of the Meinl Mb10 Heavy Soundwave Hi-Hats increases their volume and raises their pitch. They have a powerful and sizzling open sound with a full-bodied, fat chick. The wavy bottom eliminates air lock for maximum clarity.
Meinl's Mb10 hi-hat cymbals are made out of B10 bronze alloy. The fundamental sonic characteristic of this alloy is responsible for an extremely modern and sophisticated sound. An extensively lathed and highly polished cymbal surface results in a modern look and plenty of attitude.
- B10 Bronze alloy
- Innovative concept
- High-tech computerized hammering
Experience some of the best cymbal values around with Meinl. Order your Soundwave hats today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.