- #490706 000193000 490706000193000
Meinl MB10 Thin Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
The lightweight Mb10 crash cymbal has a moderately bright sound. Soft and very responsive feel with a rich and warm shimmering character.Meinl's Mb10...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Give your fills punch with a tasty Mb10 crash.
The lightweight Mb10 crash cymbal has a moderately bright sound. Soft and very responsive feel with a rich and warm shimmering character.
Meinl's Mb10 cymbals are made out of B10 bronze alloy. The fundamental sonic characteristic of this alloy is responsible for an extremely modern and sophisticated sound. An extensively lathed and highly polished cymbal surface results in a modern look and plenty of attitude.
B10 Bronze alloy
High-tech computerized hammering
Cutting yet warm sound
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Meinl MB10 Thin Crash Cymbal:
This was my first crash i bought. It was a 16" model. I had tested some crashes in a local shop and chose this one, due to the fact it sounded realy nice and wasn't expensive at al. Even played quite hard (I'm a hardhitter, especially on soft sounding stuff:) ), it last for about 2 years before it began to crack. It would probably have last longer if i did't evelopped from vic firth 7A to Metal american classic! It's a good thin crash with an allround sound and lasts long even if you're a hardhitter(but don't smash on this peace of thin metal).