- 580738 000022000 580738000022000
Meinl MB8 Heavy Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
The Meinl MB8 Heavy Ride Cymbal is a very powerful and energetic ride cymbal. Fairly heavy feel with a strong, ping stick sound and a sweet-spot bell...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The power, projection, and ping needed for high volume live settings.
The Meinl MB8 Heavy Ride Cymbal is a very powerful and energetic ride cymbal. Fairly heavy feel with a strong, ping stick sound and a sweet-spot bell for comfortable playing.
It is made of B8 bronze alloy and hammered with a high-tech computerized system giving it precise and high energy levels. It also features an outstanding brilliant finish.
The MB8 cymbals prove Meinl's long-time know-how and competence in manufacturing cymbals out of B8 bronze alloy. They offer great sound in combination with an outstanding look and performance.
- B8 Bronze Alloy
- High-tech computerized hammering
- Outstanding finish
- Precise with high energy levels
- Cuts through loud volumes
Don't get buried by the screaming guitars. Order today and be heard.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.